Best Lyrical Captions for Instagram- Instagram is not all about epic and fun shots anymore, but the Instagram captions are almost as important as the photo itself!
We had a look around and collected a bunch of captions for Instagram so you can have the perfect Instagram caption for each one of your photos.
These quotes are perfect to go along any friendship photo, couple shots and more. Use them as an inspiration, and create your own ones as well.
You can also copy-and-paste these, don’t be shy.
Song lyrics can be a great source of Instagram caption inspiration.
Whether you’re marking something big, such as an anniversary with your significant other or graduation from high school or college, or sharing a photo of something a bit more mundane, like a new outfit or a fun day with friends, songs have you covered.
Best Lyrical Captions from English Songs
- “Feeling good, living better.”
- “I think I need a sunrise, I’m tired of the sunset.”
- “Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.”
- “I’m gonna live like tomorrow doesn’t exist.”
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.”
- “Find me where the wild things are.”
- “So shine bright tonight, you and I.”
- “You’re part of my entity, here for infinity.”
- “Boy, you’re such a dream to me.”
- “I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us.”
- “I’ll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you.”
- “I’m no beauty queen, I’m just beautiful me.”
- “Say you’ll remember me.”
Best English Songs Captions for Friends and Family
- “Friends come in handy but family is family.”
- “I used to get sad and lonely when the sun went down. It’s different now ’cause I love the light that I’ve found in you.”
- “Now you’re lifting me up instead of holding me down, stealing my heart instead of stealing my crown.”
- “When everything is perfect I start hidin’, cause I know that rain is coming my way.”
- “I can show you strong, I can fight for you. I can try to move mountains if you want me to.”
- “Taking my time, let the world turn. I’m gonna do it my way, it’ll be alright.”
- “I keep lookin’ at my phone, puttin’ it back down. There’s a little part of me that’s got the fear of missin’ out.”
- “Even if you lose me, I will find you. There’s no way to stop it, so don’t try to.”
- “Just ’cause you can’t beat ’em don’t mean you should join ’em”
- “I know my place, and it ain’t with you, sunsets fade and love does, too.”
- “You can’t be everybody’s cup of tea.”
- “I’ve never gotten taller makin’ someone else feel small. If you ain’t got nothin’ nice to say, don’t say nothin’ at all.”
- “Yeah you’re getting too close to me with all your negativity. Just get lost.”
Best Rap Songs Captions for Instagram
On Instagram, putting a cute caption is a painful task. When we listen to songs that we are out of the world. We want to show our feelings on social media like Instagram. But we didn’t find best lyrics captions for Instagram.
That’s the reason here we are going to share cute rap lyrics Instagram captions only for you. People love to watch and hear Bollywood as well as Hollywood songs online. They are always looking for songs lyrics captions to gain more followers on Instagram post.
Here we are providing best songs for Instagram captions lyrics. You can choose any rap lyrics Instagram captions for your Instagram picture. Song rap lyrics always have so much fun and meaning & when we add them to a picture will it give a different look and create an attractive post.
- Take your memories, I don’t need em’. – Keith Urban
- Even tough you-re fed up, you gotta keep your head up. – Tupac
- “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” – Jay Z
- I am the child of a money hungry country.
- And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me, it happens all the time. – Lady Antebellum
- Either you play the game or watch the game play you. – J.Cole
- “I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go.” – Kanye West
- Hands so bloody tastes like honey.
- Blame it all on my roots. – Garth BA crimson headache, aching blushdefinition. – Eminem
- “Give me respect, dammit, or get damaged.” – Kendrick Lamar
- Now I can’t stop thinking that I can’t stop thinking.
- I know the sun’s still shinin when I close my eyes. – Travis Tritt
- Somewhere down the road might just meet up at the right time. – G-Eazy
- “You should follow my example, b***h i.e.” – Nicki Minaj
- A crimson headache, aching blush.
Best Sassy Rap Captions for Instagram
- The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. – Tupac
- Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy.
- I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don’t know where it goes, but it’s home to me and I walk alone.
- So baby don’t feel any pain just smile back.
- I think you make me a maniac.
- All that I am, all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they’re all I can see. – Snow Patrol
- I live for the nights that I can’t remember with the people that I won’t forget. – Drake
- Play me like a violin, hitting those notes.
- Listen to the silent trees. – Phish
- Look at me, I’m a loser, I’m good, I’m bad, I’m a sinner, I’m a killer, what I’m doing, I’m saying that I’m human.
- Boy, you make it look so easy.
- And no one knows what it’s like to be hated, to be faded, to telling only lies – The Who
- I can see your sad even when you smile even when you laugh I can see if in your eyes deep inside you wanna cry. – Eminem
- I can put on a show!
- “You make me so happy, it turns back to sad” – Taylor Swift “Gorgeous”
- I’ve got thick skin and an elastic heart.” – Sia, “Elastic Heart”
- I got into some trouble with that drink in my veins.
- “Give me the beat boys and free my soul.” – Uncle Kracker, “Drift Away”
- “I hope you don’t take this the wrong way But I think your inside is your best side.” – Sophie, “It’s Okay to Cry”
- I got a problem with parties ‘cause it’s loud in my brain.
Best Hindi/Bollywood Songs’ Lyrics for Instagram
- “Rooh Se Behti Hui Dhun Ye Ishare De, Kuch Mere Raaz Tere Raaz Awara Se” – Kho Gaye Hum Kahan (Baar Baar Dekho)
- “Main Jo Tera Naa Huaa, Kisi Ka Nahin, Kisi Ka Nahin” – Le Jaye Mujhe Hawayein (Jab Harry Met Sejal)
- “Dil ki Harkatein, Meri Samajh Ke Paar Hain Ji, Hey, Ishq Hai Isey Yaa Mausami Bukhaar Hai Ji” – (Dhadak)
- “Kya kahun aye zindagi, Tu hai meri saans, Rehna tu paas har ghadi.” – Soniyo O Soniyo (Raaz)
- “Khud ko mein Haar gaya tumko, Tumko main jeeta hoon.” – Tum Ho (Rockstar)
- “Chahoon Paas Paas Aana, Koi Dhoondh Ke Bahana, Tumhe Apna Aana Chahe Ruthe Ye Jamana, Chahe Maare Jag Taana, Tumko Hai Pana” – (Ustad and the Divas)
- “Ek din dil ki raho me apne liye, Jal uthege mohabbat ke itane diye
Maine socha na tha, Ek din zindagi itani hogi hasi, Jhumega aasma gayegi ye zami, Maine socha na tha.” – (Yes Boss)
- “Tukdo mein tum the, Tukdo mein main bhi, Tukde bane toh hum bane. Yeh dil zindagi se, Khafa ho chala tha, Jisey phir se jeene ke bahaane tum bane.” – Ye Kya Hua (Broken But Beautiful)
- “Badle mein main terejo khuda khud bhi dejannatein, Sach kahoon chhod dun” – Vaaste (Dhwani Bhanushali)
- ” Sun rahi hoon sudh budh khoke koi main kahani, Poori kahani hai kya kise hai pata, Main to kisiki hoke yeh bhi na jaani, Ruth hai ye do pal ki ya rehgi sada.” – Wake Up Sid
- “Tu jee sakti nahi, Main jee sakta nahi, Koi dusri main sharta vi rakhta nahi, Kya tere baju mera .” – (Kesari)
Sad Hindi/Bollywood Songs Lyrics Captions For Instagram
Here are some of the best hindi sad bollywood lyrical captions for instagram.
- “Meri yaadon mein, mere khwaabon mein Roz aate ho tum, Is tarah bhala meri jaan mujhe, Kyun sataate ho tum.” – Dil Ne Yeh Kaha Hai Dil Se (Dhadkan)
- “Tadpaye mujhe teri sabhi baatein, Ek baar aye deewane, Jhootha hi sahi pyar toh kar.” – Zara Zara (Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein)
- “Meri mohabbat ko thukra de chaahe, Main koi tujhse na shikwa karunga, Aankho mein rehti hai tasveer teri, Saari umar teri pooja karunga.” – Dil Ke Jharoke Main Tujhko (Brahmachari)
- “Pas aiye ki ham nahin Ayenge baar baar Bahen gale mein daal ke Ham ro le zaar-zaar Ankhoon se phir ye Pyaar ki barsaat ho na ho Shayad phir is janam mein Mulakat ho na ho” – Lag Ja Gale (Woh Kaun Thi)
- “O jaate nahi kahin rishte puraane, Kisi naye ke aa jaane se, Jaata hoon main toh mujhe tu jaane de Kyun pareshan hai mere jaane se.” – Tera Yaar (Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety)
- “Yaara teri yaari ko Maine to khuda mana Yaad karegi duniya Tera mera afsana.” – Tera Jaisa Yaar Kahan (Yaarana)
- “Kahin gaalon pe laali hai, kahin jab khaali hai. Farq in mein hain bade, inhe farq na pade. Thode-thode se meethe hain, thode-thode se khatte hain. Ab ek hi thaali ke chatte batte hain.” – Chatte Batte (Chillar Party)
- “Kahe to asamaan se chaand taaren le aun Hasin jawaan aur dilakash najaare le aun Tera mamanun hun tune nibhaaya yaaraana Teri hansi hai aj sab se bada nazaraana Yaar ke hasate hi, mehfil pe jawaani aa gai.” – Yaari Hai Imaan Mera (Zanjeer)
- 36+ Best Raksha bandhan hashtags
- 150 Best Raksha Bandhan Captions 2020
- 166+ Best Cute Captions For Girls
- 52+ Best Video call Captions
- 100+ Best Father’s Day Captions for Instagram
So these were some of the best-picked lyrical captions, quotes, status for your Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snapchat. I hope you would be able to find the best one for your post. Above all, if you have any other Lyrical Captions suggestions comment down below & we would love to add them to our list. In conclusion, follow us on social media as well.
Also, Read Best Breakup Captions for Instagram
Moreover, follow us on Instagram.